**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

simcard swap

Youyi HTC LiYouyi HTC Li Posts: 96FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I'm trying to merge my accounts. I need to move some simcards from one account to another.

from account [email protected] simcards 929-298-4266 and 929-298-4248
to account [email protected]

from account [email protected] simcard (929) 264-5796

from account [email protected] simcard 929-298-4299

thanks

Comments

• trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmi, edit out ph# & email, open forum.
    if you want separate accts. for each sim, and you want to do it quick, cancel, and open new accts. but you need to get new ph#'s, unless you can get admin. support.
    hey, if you pick new #, look for ones in sequence, i did.
  • Youyi HTC LiYouyi HTC Li Posts: 96FreedomPop Newbie
    No, I want to merge the accounts not separate them
    i wouldn't want to merge, main reason is only 1/default ph. gets free min. that's why i said to edit out #'s & email.
    things use to be easier a few years ago.

try opening your fp app, tap 3 bars, top left, droid only, tap plans, tap 3 bars again, tap acct setting or acct. edit all emails to the 1 you want, don't know if it will work, let me know.
  • Youyi HTC LiYouyi HTC Li Posts: 96FreedomPop Newbie
    trackball said:

i wouldn't want to merge, main reason is only 1/default ph. gets free min. that's why i said to edit out #'s & email.
    things use to be easier a few years ago.

try opening your fp app, tap 3 bars, top left, droid only, tap plans, tap 3 bars again, tap acct setting or acct. edit all emails to the 1 you want, don't know if it will work, let me know.

thanks trackball but this didn't work. I think only freedompop can move accounts