Why can't I connect to 3G /4G LTE?

Kara PhamKara Pham Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I can't use my data plan when I left the house. That mean I can't use my phone

Comments

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Kara Pham‌ have you checked your coverage area? Did you go through the set up process? Updated your FP apps and your profile and prl? Have you done a reset? What phone do you have? These questions can help us figure out your problem and how to guide you! Please get back to us so we can offer solutions!
  • Kara PhamKara Pham Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Miguel,
    I have an iphone5. I live in the Oakland close by San Francisco. it should have a lot of coverage around here. I follow the set up process that came with the phone, check on online. I could use my phone at home with WIFI on, but could not use the phone at all when I am out side. It said registration failed when I use the FreedomPop App to call. I try reset, but still not working.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    The reason you can use your phone WiFi is that you on another network, but the phone is not connected to freedompop. After you try to reset it, wait to @Taylor or the other admin come along and have your account look at.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Kara PhamKara Pham Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Brian,
    Thank you for your response! I have reset the phone setup and waiting for response.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Kara Pham‌ - I see you were able to reach an agent regarding your issue. Please let me know if you continue to have issues.