**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

downgrade plan fail

Youyi HTC LiYouyi HTC Li Posts: 96FreedomPop Newbie
hi i'm trying to downgrade to free plan but i get
failure
Downgrade/Deactivate Unsuccessful
on account [email protected] 929-268-9424

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,238FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Youyi HTC Li are you starting from a "deactivate" link ?

Try these instructions instead. If you get a fail with these instructions, describe what goes wrong and at what step. Need to request a fix of the website as this is supposed to be the main method to downgrade.
    - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
    - You are able to do down & up grades your self on your own account. Ask if you need additional assistance.

- - - - - - Downgrade helps - - - - - - - -
    http://my.freedompop.com login with your email address as ID and password found in email sent to you at time of order with subj: Welcome to FreedomPop

Billing review:
    Click the 3 bars in upper left of above website and select Billing. One box has Next billing date displayed. And next billing amount displayed. The day of the month before the billing date is your cycle date which is mentioned in a lot of the helps. If the amount is $0 then you have successfully downgraded already. You're good to go. If not, continue below.

Plan:
    Then 3 bars - plan. On left half is your active plan. Double click on current plan. Over to the right is "to downgrade click here". Try that downgrade link, answer the questions carefully. Then you will see "you have successfully downgraded". Upon review of plan, the plan showing should have monthly cost of $0 /mo.

Services:
    Then 3 bars - services. Double click on the first current Service. Off to the right is "Click here to remove service". If more than one active service - downgrade each separately. When all removed, you should see "you are not subscribed to any services" in the 'my services' area.

Ultimate review is to open menu and select Billing. Review Next billing Date: and Next billing amount: for accuracy.

Let me know how this worked out for you.

Rich
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Youyi HTC LiYouyi HTC Li Posts: 96FreedomPop Newbie
    Solved
  • Youyi HTC LiYouyi HTC Li Posts: 96FreedomPop Newbie
    This is an old post. I've solved the problem already. Thanks anyways