**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Downgrade Error

reekotubbsreekotubbs FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 21
I get an error when I try to downgrade to the free plan. Is someone from FP available to remedy this sisue?

Answers

• Lucy Lucy Posts: 375 admin

I get an error when I try to downgrade to the free plan. Is someone from FP available to remedy this sisue?

Hey there, after checking your account, I do see there is a failed charge of $10.00. Please make sure you have a valid payment to cover the downgrade fee of $10.00.

Thank You!
  • reekotubbsreekotubbs FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 21
    I only got the sim for the free plan. So I need help bypassing this charge. The only reason I order the Sim card was the emails stated I could switch to the LTE for free. If I would have known I would have had to pay to downgrade service, I would have never chosen any other plan but the free plan.
  • Lucy Lucy Posts: 375 admin

I only got the sim for the free plan. So I need help bypassing this charge. The only reason I order the Sim card was the emails stated I could switch to the LTE for free. If I would have known I would have had to pay to downgrade service, I would have never chosen any other plan but the free plan.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. The $10.00 downgrade charge is not refundable.
This discussion has been closed.