Damaged Phone

rknelsfamrknelsfam Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hey FP Online Community,

I recently had my Samsung S5 phone screen crack and it no longer works. I have the "Protect your Device from mechanical breakdown and accidents" service. It says I can report it 24/7. I can't seem to figure out how to request the repair or replacement as needed. Can anyone advise me on how to do this? Thanks!!!


  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,333FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rknelsfam I found this but no way to determine how to begin a claim. I'm still looking for notes.
    The Extended Warranty Service

    If you are no longer within the 90 day exchange warranty, you may still be able to replace your device. We offer an extended warranty service called Phone Protection Plus. This service extends your warranty to up to a full year, however there is a waiting period from the time you add the service, to the time you can file a claim.

    and this

    Phone Protection Plus

    Protect your device from accidents or damage. Powered by CPS, the Phone Protection Plus service offers exchange or repair for damaged devices after a $50 deductible. Fast and easy claim process available 24/7.

    Please log into your account at my.freedompop.com and go to the My Account > Services page, to see if Phone Protection Plus is available to you. Not all accounts will be able to sign up for this service.

    - - - - - - -
    Nothing found on how to start a claim. - Although I am still looking.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
Sign In or Register to comment.