**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Sim Card Has Two Device Profiles on My FreedomPop Account

Jennifer ArsenaultJennifer Arsenault Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have a SIM Card on my FreedomPop Account which appears to have two different profiles. My account shows that the SIM card currently in my phone shows is on Free Basic Plan, but there's a second profile on my account for the same SIM. I've been paying for a Premium Plus Plan for the past year on this second profile, however, I'm not actually getting Premium Plus features like rollover data on my phone? How can I get this discrepancy corrected? I think the mix-up occurred when I got a new phone last fall.

Answers

• trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 sims in 1 acct. and each have a diff. ph# ?
    your fp app will show your ph#, open msg app, tap 3 bars, top left, a pop-out will show #, you could be using the wrong sim.

if you have 1 sim, do the 3 bars thing, tap plans, then tap 3 bars, again, tap home, then top right is device, tap & switch devices, then go back to msg'ing pg. tap 3 bars & check ph#.

you may need to dgrade 1 profile & upgrade the other.