**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Invalid mmi code

justin0101justin0101 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hello I Installed the sim in my phone and im getting invalid mmi code when I dial ##72786# How do I resolve this no connection issue and for apn its fp.com.attz for mms its fp.com.attz I read something about the router Application Layer Gateway SIP ALG option must be disabled to allow incoming calls even when WiFi is enabled on the phone. Is this really important because I dont have access to the router settings currently its password locked and I cant change it because im currently locked out of the router options I dont know the password... The phone is a xiaomi redmi 4a phone unlocked...

Comments

• Dennis BourniqueDennis Bournique Posts: 135FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017 #2
    ##72786#is only for Sprint network phones.

For GSM SIMs you just have to set the APN as instructed in the SIM package.. FreedomPop does not support carrier MMS so there's no point in setting an MMS APN,

If your data doesn work check your FreedomPop dashboard to be sure your account is active and in good standing.

Most router's default settings support SIP so you probably don't need to do anything to the router.
    Post edited by Dennis Bournique on