**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancel Premier Plus? Also charged for credit when I opted out.

uli2000uli2000 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I would like to cancel my premier plus service, but when I go to services on my account, it shows no services availible. Also, when I activated my global sim today, it gave me the option to not add $10 credit and only pay the $.99 activation fee. Even thought that is what I selected I was charged for $10 credit I did not wish to purchase. Can this be refunded?

Answers

• kerstuffkerstuff FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 664 ✭✭✭
    If you turned off top up, then Fpop charges mandatory $10.
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    uli2000 said:

I would like to cancel my premier plus service, but when I go to services on my account, it shows no services availible. Also, when I activated my global sim today, it gave me the option to not add $10 credit and only pay the $.99 activation fee. Even thought that is what I selected I was charged for $10 credit I did not wish to purchase. Can this be refunded?

Hello! Upon review our records show you have been assisted by one of our email representatives, please let us know if you need assistance with something else! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.