**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

A phone for my son

JilbyJilby FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
My son tried to get new phone service and my husbands put it on his credit card and it looked like it went through but we didn't get any confirmation email. He will be living near us for a while because he is having surgery. Is this wrong for him to get a phone on my husbands credit card?

Best Answer

• trackballtrackball FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2 Accepted Answer
    a valid cc is okay, there are a lot of other mems. that didn't get a 'welcome' email. go to the help desk and file a ticket.

Answers

• JilbyJilby FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
    Thank you so much for the help, Trackball. Everyone here is so kind and patient with me and I am so happy to get the help that I need.
    I was trying to help him fill out his order because he injured his right arm and I think I must have put in the wrong email address for him. He can't log into his account now. He only ordered one phone but he got two. We can't get the first one to work. We tried the soft reset and when we dial the number it just says the invalid number. He doesn't want the second one.
    well, lucky guy, but you're right, extra phs. require usage or fp takes #.
    if he can't login to ph. it's because soft reset erased cookies.

did you/he reload the fp app after reset ?

also the 2nd ph should need a ph#, but don't if he isn't going to use it.
    if he got 2 cell phs. were they fp's ph ?
    he might be using the wrong ph. if he only picked 1 ph#.

if he reloaded the fp app, he has to use it for calls and text, not the built-in ph.
    He got the LG Tribute working but the other one is still in the box. Right now he can't pay for 2 phones. He can't remember his password and because I put his email address in wrong he can't get it reset. I was trying to help him but instead got everything all messed up.
    you can't say it's working, but then say he doesn't know pw, you need pw to login & call or text.

also earlier you said no conformation email, now you're saying you signed up with a wrong email.
    i can't see his acct. i don't work for fp, i help other mems. w/troubleshooting.

your son got 2 phs, but paid for 1, right ? don't worry about it yet & don't pick a ph#, later if he does get the 1st to work he can pick a 2nd # that is close to his 1st #, i've got 3 # in a series.

so now the pw, did you ****-up & use a email you don't own ?
    you are signed in to this forum and you're using a pc, right ? so fp has a valid email for forum but ph. & forum are diff. login.
    left margin are a list of other mems. find a mem w/fp logo in their profile pic. if you get a 'envelope' icon you can private msg. them to get a good email.
    if you can't 'pm' them, make a new post asking for help, use a @ sign in front of their name[s]