**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Basic Plan - Adding more minutes

Sandeep BalseSandeep Balse Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,
I am on the FreedomPop Basic 200 plan (200 minutes, 500 texts and 500 MB). I need to buy additional minutes.

I see an option to add $10 or $20 credit to my account. Can anyone please tell me how many minutes it will buy? I could not find this information on the website

Thanks in advance

Best Answers

Answers

• kyote64kyote64 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Is there a way to add just minutes or do I need a whole new plan? I am down to 18 minutes and need more so I need this info quick. Thank you for any help.
  • shaun w  delmarshaun w delmar Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    Can I also please ask to include additional Minutes this Month? Because I am presently Job-Hunting within the IT field, and I'll probably surpass my 2500 monthly minutes (that's included within my Annual Plan with yourself) during this present Month (while unfortunately calling & receiving many extensive calling minutes so far).
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin

Can I also please ask to include additional Minutes this Month? Because I am presently Job-Hunting within the IT field, and I'll probably surpass my 2500 monthly minutes (that's included within my Annual Plan with yourself) during this present Month (while unfortunately calling & receiving many extensive calling minutes so far).

Hi! Can you please confirm the line you need us to add minutes to, is the one under the email you use for this forum ending in 7778?