**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Network Not Available!

DSiegfriedDSiegfried Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
I set up 2 Samsung Galaxy s4 phones with FreedomPop. Calls, text and data only work under WiFi. When I am outside of WiFi, or turn WiFi off, I get a "Network Not Available!" error.

I am in Chicago and I definitely have 4G coverage, I have been using a FreedomPop Hub Burst without any problem. There are bars on the phone.

So what is the trick to get these phones to work under 4G/3G? Having it work under WiFi only defeats the whole purpose of having a cell phone and I'm not getting what I paid for.

Comments

• EdwinFreedomPopEdwinFreedomPop Posts: 60FreedomPop Newbie, US Support admin
    Can you verify that you went through the setup process detailed here:

http://support.freedompop.com/Device/FreedomPhone/34246276/How-do-I-use-my-existing-Android-phone-once-I-ve-activated-it.htm

If you need the MSL codes for your phones, PM me the MEID/ESN of each of the phones, and I'll be able to to give them to you.
  • DSiegfriedDSiegfried Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    OK I did all that but then in order to get both phones to activate I had to do the Update Profile and Update PRL. We are still having some issues, though. My wife couldn't call me for over an hour from Chicago O'Hare airport.
    Also, the bootup splash screen is the yellow Sprint one and not the blue FreedomPop one. Plus we never get the FreedomPop logo in the upper left.

When I set these up I used the HEX, and not the DEC... if that matters.
  • EdwinFreedomPopEdwinFreedomPop Posts: 60FreedomPop Newbie, US Support admin
    @DSiegfried‌ What are the HEX and DEC numbers for the phones? I can verify if there is not a mismatch on the accounts.