**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I remove Phone Protection Plus?

aheysonaheyson Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
We have a Franklin Wireless R850 and we kept getting charged for a plan and services that we didn't intend. I finally got it on the free plan (this device is only for emergency use) and removed all but one of the extra services. We cannot seem to remove the Phone Protection Plus service. We want this removed. All of the other services gave us the option to remove them, but this one just shows a blank box on the web page and the Disclosures below it. We have tried this on multiple web browsers on multiple systems as well as on a phone web browser and there's no way I can see how we can remove it. Can we get some help? How can we remove this service?

Answers

• aheyson said:

We have a Franklin Wireless R850 and we kept getting charged for a plan and services that we didn't intend. I finally got it on the free plan (this device is only for emergency use) and removed all but one of the extra services. We cannot seem to remove the Phone Protection Plus service. We want this removed. All of the other services gave us the option to remove them, but this one just shows a blank box on the web page and the Disclosures below it. We have tried this on multiple web browsers on multiple systems as well as on a phone web browser and there's no way I can see how we can remove it. Can we get some help? How can we remove this service?

Hello,

Sorry about the inconvenience, I have gone ahead and removed it on my end! Please note that the changes will not reflect until the next billing cycle!
    Happy Holidays :)
This discussion has been closed.