**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account shows nothing

ecarecarecarecar Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
I have two freedompop phones.

freedompop.com/overview shows nothing. The top right corner shows a spinning wheel.
My Devices shows nothing.
Plans, Services, International shows nothing.

Settings shows nothing. There is nothing.

What happened?

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,236FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ecarecar I answered similar one elsewhere.
    Spinning wheel, says site busy and not finished loading.
    Try a different internet service provider. It might load better. '
    If it does, then need to investigate the ISP with spinning wheel. Is it FreedomPop ? Or someone else ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Billy GibsonBilly Gibson Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    My account has been similarly dysfunctional. I have been trying to cancel my account and could not. Today I have been charged for an annual plan (98.88) that I did not want. Could you please refund the payment and cancel my account?
  • ecarecarecarecar Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    I loaded a chrome "New Incognito Window." I couldn't input information. I closed it and opened a second "New Incognito Window." The second time the page loaded with all information.

Problem solved. It used to function with just loading the page. No more. However, opening an incognito window is not a big problem.

Problem solved good enough.
  • Thomas GunnThomas Gunn Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    There is some odd issue lately with chrome and FP website. Can only login using incognito tab. Normal tab just gives spinning wheel in corner
  • SumaNulaSumaNula Posts: 4Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    If I use Waterfox (a Firefox derivative), my accounts load perfectly every time. It's version 56.0.4.1, the latest version for 3/15/18. I log out and try to use Chrome's latest version and all I get is the spinning wheel every time and continuously.
  • SumaNulaSumaNula Posts: 4Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Spinning wheel upper right corner SOLVED: Clear your browser cache and cookies and you will be asked to log in when you next try to see your account. That will fix the spinning wheel issue.
This discussion has been closed.