**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Missing sim card?

ericliquidericliquid Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
when I order my sim card two weeks ago, I was offered an option of an extra sim. But I never receive the extra sim (I received only one). Actually I don't need an extra one. How could I make sure there is only one sim associated with my account and I will not be double charged monthly? thx much.

Best Answer

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,243FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ericliquid
    If you have more than one device/Sim on one email account. To get to the other device on the account to downgrade.-

1- Log onto your FreedomPop account.

2- Move or slide your mouse over to your name in the top right corner of the screen, like you are logging out.

3- Moving or sliding your mouse over you name, and you should see a drop down menu, with your devices/Sims.

4- Next to the other device/sim, you should see (Switch View). Click Switch View and you'll be able to downgrade the other account/accounts.

5- Last, when you are done, to get back to the main account. Repeat the steps above.
    Happy New Year !
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • ericliquidericliquid Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Thx for the reply. However, my problem is that I am afraid I will be charged by the missing sim card that never shipped.