**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Password reset

johnwooleejohnwoolee Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I have tried multiple times to reset the password, but I am not receiving the password reset email. Can someone please help me?

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,235FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @johnwoolee while waiting for holiday to end, try this:
    Did you receive 3 emails at time of order ? One - Subj: Welcome to FreedomPop! <-- has default password and link that logs you in. Try that link. Try that password ?
    Any luck ?
    Open Account Settings - Login details - review your email address for typing errors. Fix and save it necessary.
    Find where password is set and change that if you want and save.
    While still logged in, try on ANOTHER pc/laptop/tablet / phone to login with email address as ID and the new password. If successful, then it is all fixed. Logout of both and you're done.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • johnwooleejohnwoolee Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks Rich, but I never received any emails from FreedomPop (I searched for the email title you suggested, as well as for FreedomPop in general). Thanks again, for trying to help!! I really need someone from FreedomPop to reset the password for me.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,235FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @johnwoolee, It sounds like you may have a typographical error in your email address. So the emails are sending to some address different from yours. You need an intervention with an admin here to learn the correct spelling of your email address and lookup your account via home address and see if they can fix it for you. Then they will prompt a send of a random password to be emailed to you.
    @CarlosG @AlejandraG @Maria M.
    @Rich Sias (16th) You may be right. No matter what the cause though, I definitely need someone's help resetting the password ASAP.
    @Karina ? No one posted here since the 3rd. Needs email fixed most likely.
    Thanks @Rich Sias (16th) I actually had to reach out through Twitter to get a response. Slow response here on the forums..... :(