**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Finally got my phone - but won't activate

William PanzerWilliam Panzer Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
says email is wrong. I have re-started several times but still says wrong - what now ???

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @William Panzer‌ - Sorry for the delay in response, are you still having issues? If so could you please provide me with the MEID located on your phone.
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @William Panzer‌ Try with Taylor. Also I just got mine and had the same problem, as I remember had it also with my first phone too. I just called FP Customer support and they did have to get my phone activated, it took just a few minutes. Try calling early and remember they are on the west coast. If you can't wait just use the call back option they tell you on the answering message. Usually they call back by noon if you do it first thing in the am eastern time.
  • William PanzerWilliam Panzer Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes still having issues - my DEC is Dec 256 691 457 602496 358

Someone on facebook told me it ist still active on Sprint with another customer... I purchased the SIII from Freedompop for my daughter and she is ready to kill me for all the delays - (ordered 6-4 - 7-31 still not working) ... I am so frustrated - I tried to get a RMA to return the device but no one answers