**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Device not found in system

Ariol TurnerAriol Turner Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I recently received my photon hot spot thru USPS saturday and when I tried to connect to the internet it sent me from the welcome page to an error page stating that my device was not found in the system and that I had to email or call for more assistance on this matter. Please help I'd like to use my internet. I was already given 1 gb for the delay in shipping as is.

Comments

• JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Contact @Darla_A‌ , @Taylor‌ or @K_Ber‌ and give them the MAC ID of your device. It looks like a provisioning problem and they should be better able to assist you. Hope this helps!
  • @Ariol Turner‌ - I have looked at your account and your device is active and everything is in good standing. Is there anything else you need help on?
  • Ariol TurnerAriol Turner Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    thanks, I was able to finally get in contact with a representative to help me out. but now I notice that its not the same as far as usage like mobile phone data. I am doing the same thing I would do on my monthly non contract plan with T-Mobile and it takes me atleast 2 weeks to use about 1GB of data. where as with freedompop I've already shown as using 1.36 GB of data within the last 24hrs?!?! that is quite outrageous to me. I wish that this was not so, but I do not think I would like to continue with service beyond this month. I technically run out of data the first day and half of use. Am I to return this device if I do not wish to continue service after this month?
This discussion has been closed.