**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Upgraded global sim to LTE sim. Activated new SIM, but not getting any signal.

mama tabletmama tablet FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I've updated the APN, but still no signal.
I swapped with a second LTE SIM, and second SIM worked. Used first (new) LTE SIM, and still no signal. This proves the problem is not with the phone, or the APN setting, but the SIM/account.
Does it need to be reactivated again on the Freedompop CS end??
Thank you~

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mama tablet, It has to be a fix on that account on the FreedomPop Servers. Need attention of an admin here to check it. Have your ICCID ready of the 'funny' SIM.
    @Karina @AlejandraG @Maria M.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • moapys1moapys1 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
    Be mindful that presumably pre-activated SIMs are, often, not: Despite it being recognized and showing default carrier "bars" (e.g. AT&T), no data service will exist without the required activation step with F/P.
This discussion has been closed.