No phone service but have Text and Data

Bill DarkBill Dark Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I have a HTC EVO 4G (model no. PC36100). The phone has been working fine until about two weeks ago when the phone stopped working. When I dial out I hit the icon to call and it takes me back to the home screen. When someone calls me it rings but when I answer they can't hear me and I can't hear them but the call will stay open until one person hangs up. Messaging and Data works fine as usual. I have updated my PRL and profile and reset the factory settings twice. Once on the phone with your tech rep. He could do nothing. My son has an identical phone with the identical problem. Was there a software update around then?

Comments

• Bill DarkBill Dark Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    An update. I have installed google voice, Talkatone, and Magicjack. Whenever the factory phone app is used it gives me a choice of which carrier of the four to use. Whichever one I choose kicks back to the home screen. When I go into each individual app to use they work fine except for the factory app(blue phone app) Again messaging and data work fine. I suspect your phone app is messed up. Have you done recent updates on it???
    From looking at my usage it seems it was working until July 10th.
    I've got a call ticket with you, this post and one on your facebook page. your ignoring my problem. It won't go away!!! Help me fix this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Bill Dark‌ - What is the MEID located on your phone?
    MEID: A100001BA9CA4C
    I did a factory reset, then wiped the phone,reloaded new ROM and gapps from scratch,didn't update the PRL or profile and it works now.