**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Franklin Wireless R850 not activated

JasonNeedsHelpJasonNeedsHelp FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
edited January 9 in Using Your Devices #1
Hello all,
I recently bought a refurb Franklin Wireless R850 hotspot, directly from Freedompop. It does not appear to be activated and every time I try to troubleshoot, it gives responses to indicate that it has not been activated. I saw this issue on an old discussion that was closed and saw that some admin where able to fix the issue if given the devices IMEI and ICCID. Can someone help?
Post edited by JasonNeedsHelp on

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,109 admin

Hello all,
    I recently bought a refurb Franklin Wireless R850 hotspot, directly from Freedompop. It does not appear to be activated and every time I try to troubleshoot, it gives responses to indicate that it has not been activated. I saw this issue on an old discussion that was closed and saw that some admin where able to fix the issue if given the devices IMEI and ICCID. Can someone help?

Hello!

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.