Charged $24.99 FOR WHAT?

Jose PerezJose Perez Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I have 2 freedompop photons (they do not have receive service) And a GALAXY S3 that i have not received since June 6th supposedly I selected the free data service THE FREE SERVICE!!!
Is this a hidden activation fee? I deselected the default auto top up option. Please I want my money back. Hopefully its an error and not charged monthly i am very disappointed by the service of this company.

Comments

• JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    The billing overview page should have detailed information about all charges made in your account. If you think that you're being charged erroneously, feel free to contact @Darla_A‌ or @Taylor‌ with your complaint. Hope this helps!
  • Jose PerezJose Perez Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    It had to do with the freedompop photon although i dont receive signal i got charged for putting in some options at the beggining of the activation. I called.
  • @Jose Perez‌ Can you please send me the account email for both of your photon accounts so I can take a look?
  • Jose PerezJose Perez Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Darla_A said:

@Jose Perez‌ Can you please send me the account email for both of your photon accounts so I can take a look?

Its [email protected]