**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Dead battery already??!?!

Ashley Eller0Ashley Eller0 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I got my phone two days ago(Tuesday.) Yesterday I had it in my purse at work on silent for 10 hours. I go to leave and it was already less than 10% battery life when it was fully charged that morning. Even worse today(Thursday.) 100% charged this morning. Half a day of work passes and it's already off/dead on my lunch break. I plug in to my car charger and it says 0% but acts like it's trying to charge, but never moved up in percentage. I get home and plug in to my wall charger and I can't even get it to acknowledge that it's plugged into a charger.

Is this phone already freaking dead less than two days after arrival? I've barely used the thing! I know it was a used/refurbished phone, but is this the norm? Can I send it back for a replacement?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• MaríaM_MaríaM_ Posts: 1,428FreedomPop Newbie admin

I got my phone two days ago(Tuesday.) Yesterday I had it in my purse at work on silent for 10 hours. I go to leave and it was already less than 10% battery life when it was fully charged that morning. Even worse today(Thursday.) 100% charged this morning. Half a day of work passes and it's already off/dead on my lunch break. I plug in to my car charger and it says 0% but acts like it's trying to charge, but never moved up in percentage. I get home and plug in to my wall charger and I can't even get it to acknowledge that it's plugged into a charger.

Is this phone already freaking dead less than two days after arrival? I've barely used the thing! I know it was a used/refurbished phone, but is this the norm? Can I send it back for a replacement?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Ashley, we are sorry to hear about the problems with your battery. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.