Changing Number to new Phone

DenStewart461DenStewart461 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I want to change the number from an existing Freedom Pop phone to a new Freedom Pop phone.

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DenStewart461 you would need a number swap between the two accounts. Is the new one working with a temp number, yet ?
    If so, then all you need is the attention of an admin here.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Nina VanekNina Vanek Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I have the same problem. I purchased a Galaxy S5 from freedompop and have no clue how I can transfer my old freedompop number. My new device doesn’t even show up in my account. Help please!
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nina Vanek You used an email when you placed the order for the S5 ? Check for and email Subj: Welcome to FreedomPop! <-- has your password in it. Also a link to login to your account.

If you gave NO email during order, It used the same email as the other account. Login to that one. Click on the LoginID in upper right to open window. Should be two devices +Logout options. Choose the "Other" device. Now you should be seeing your new S5.

Once both phones up and working, seek an admin here to switch the phones between the two accounts.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs