**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I really need help from Admin, getting no-where with customer service.

james lewisjames lewis FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
Transaction ID: 047915001N796311S [Incident: 180105-000183]
I ordered a unite hotspot 'ORDER ID 88962466' on Jan 4 and asked consumer support to transfer the device to a new account, the instructions I received from them have cost me an additional $31 so far for two '3 in 1 sim kits' .
Can a admin PLEASE send me a PM so I can send you the ICCID and account details it's been 10 days since I placed order and daily contact w/ customer support and still can't get simple device transfer done.

Comments

• kerstuffkerstuff FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 636 ✭✭✭
    The Admins don't work the weekend. Also since this is a Holiday weekend I wouldn't expect them back till Tuesday. Try the FB or Twitter sites for assistance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

Transaction ID: 047915001N796311S [Incident: 180105-000183]
    I ordered a unite hotspot 'ORDER ID 88962466' on Jan 4 and asked consumer support to transfer the device to a new account, the instructions I received from them have cost me an additional $31 so far for two '3 in 1 sim kits' .
    Can a admin PLEASE send me a PM so I can send you the ICCID and account details it's been 10 days since I placed order and daily contact w/ customer support and still can't get simple device transfer done.

Hello,

I took a look on my end and was able to see that you were assisted with the transfer of the device to a new account. I will message you in case you still need further assistance.
This discussion has been closed.