**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Visual voicemail notification but no new voicemail....

2»

Comments

• pikenpiken Posts: 124FreedomPop Newbie
    Is there really no way to manually check your voicemail, like everyone used to do back in the 90's?

Call yourself, enter pin and check voicemail?

Hard to believe this can't be done.

This bug has been around for quite some time now (reports going back a few months).
    Hard to believe the "Dev Team" can't bump it up on the bug list. It's even a "Premium" feature.
  • PDoylePDoyle Posts: 10Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    I resubmitted the ticket today:
    Can't delete or check a zombie voicemail 180206-000564 Unresolved 02/06/2018

I get hourly notices I have "new" voicemessge when it's still the old one from Jan 16.

I submitted a ticket: Delete Voicemail 180122-000601 Solved 01/22/2018

But it was closed by Nichole, Your Personal Online Service Agent, without actually doing anything Jan 29...

I am not the only one. There's a discussion group on this:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/us/discussion/comment/113436#Comment_113436
    Yes. I still have zombie voicemails.

There's no way to kill them, they just keep coming back and of coarse
    keep giving a notification too like you have new voicemail, but you dont.

Arrgg.....

I'd be happy as a temp fix if I could just check voicemail manually because it
    appears this is not going to be fixed anything soon.

Still have zombie voicemail's !!!!!!

Wish I could check manually until this issue is fixed.

The zombie voicemails keep giving "new" voicemail notifications when
    there really is no new voicemail.

• Jack Ragsdale Jr.Jack Ragsdale Jr. Posts: 26FreedomPop Newbie
    Well we are going on a month now of 'Resolve watch', so lets see how long it takes them to fix it.
    -JR (holding my breath, really... :# )
    Please fix zombie voicemail bug or give us a way to call into our number and check voicemails
    like the old days.

Still cannot delete zombie voicemails.
  • sgballiettesgballiette Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Still no fix for this?!?!?
  • PDoylePDoyle Posts: 10Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Freedompop responded today:
    Hi Patrick,

Thank you so much for your response and I understand that the issue persists. Let me inform you that we tried all possible steps to fix this issue in the application. As you may know this issue has been escalated already to our development team to find what is causing the error and fix it, by now, I'll ask you to please wait until a new version of the app comes out, you can keep deleting the app and reinstalling it and test if this voicemail can be deleted.

I understand that it could be annoying but rest assured that we are still working in this issue.
This discussion has been closed.