**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Don't understand the services options

Darnell WileyDarnell Wiley FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
I am currently paying for Visual Voicemail, Data Rollover and MMS messaging separately for $11.50/month. Everything works. No problems. (I know I'm jinxing myself!)

Anyway, under Available Services, I can choose Phone Value Bundle, which includes all of the above for $10/month.
OR I can choose Premium Plus, which includes the same plus tethering, for $8/month.

So it looks like I could drop all my services and just sign up for Premium Plus service and save $3.50/month. Am I missing something? What's the difference between Phone Value Bundle and Premium Plus?

Best Answer

Answers

• I am currently paying for Visual Voicemail, Data Rollover and MMS messaging separately for $11.50/month. Everything works. No problems. (I know I'm jinxing myself!)

Anyway, under Available Services, I can choose Phone Value Bundle, which includes all of the above for $10/month.
    OR I can choose Premium Plus, which includes the same plus tethering, for $8/month.

So it looks like I could drop all my services and just sign up for Premium Plus service and save $3.50/month. Am I missing something? What's the difference between Phone Value Bundle and Premium Plus?

Hello,

The Phone Value Bundle offers more services and includes Premium support.
  • Darnell WileyDarnell Wiley FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
    Karina, thanks for responding.

This is the website description of Premium Plus:
    Rollover unused data, premium voice, MMS, tethering & Visual Voicemail!

This is the website description of Phone Value Bundle:
    Rollover unused data, MMS, Visual Voicemail, Premium Voice calling & more!

I couldn't find a better description of "Phone Value Bundle" anywhere.

Also, I have almost 4 GB of rolled over data. If I dump all my services and switch to Phone Value Bundle, will I lose that data?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darnell Wiley I'd not do it myself. I do not trust that the software would preserve the rollover balance. I'd only do it with a customer service person that can understand that you want to preserve the rollover balance and change from singly subscribed services to a bundle of them. One of the admins here can do this also.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • DarnellDarnell FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 15
    Thanks Jeffrey, that answered my questions. I signed up for Premium Plus. For anyone who cares, this is what happened:

I activated premium plus while I still had voicemail, mms and data rollover separately. And 4gb of data.

Voicemail and data rollover disappeared. Mms was still there but since it was part of premium plus, I canceled it. I tested mms with pictures after canceling the service and it still worked.

But like Rich guessed, my 4gb of data disappeared.
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    Darnell said:

Thanks Jeffrey, that answered my questions. I signed up for Premium Plus. For anyone who cares, this is what happened:

I activated premium plus while I still had voicemail, mms and data rollover separately. And 4gb of data.

Voicemail and data rollover disappeared. Mms was still there but since it was part of premium plus, I canceled it. I tested mms with pictures after canceling the service and it still worked.

But like Rich guessed, my 4gb of data disappeared.

Hello Darnell,

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.