Galaxy s3 Call issues

Jeff SessionsJeff Sessions Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I've seen similar post for the EVO but none for Galaxy s3. I'm have 3 calling issues with my phone. First is a 1-2 second delay on cellular calls. The second is on most calls I can hear the receiver but they can't hear me. The third is calls don't always hang up. I press the Hang Up and the screen goes away but the Phone notification shows in notifications and if I press it it brings me back to the calls as if I never pressed Hang up. I've read that resetting something and entering an MLS code may fix these issues but how do I do that?

Answers

• @Jeff Sessions‌ We recommend that you try reinstalling the FreedomPop app. This often helps with phone call/quality issues. If this does not work, please get back to me so that we can look in to this more closely. Thanks.
  • Bethany FisherBethany Fisher Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    How do you reinstall it? And which is it? The My Freedompop app or the freedom pop config app?
  • @Bethany Fisher‌ To do this, just delete the FreedomPop Free talk and text app, and then reinstall it in the Google Play store.
  • Jeff SessionsJeff Sessions Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I re-installed, actually my only option is to uninstall updates, so I did that and still have all the same issues. A really annoying situation happened this morning. I made a call to someone with no voice mail and the phone would not hang up. after pressing the hang up for the 3rd time I just let it continue to ring. It rang for about 2 mins before finally disconnecting.
    is there anything else I should try?
    Thanks,
    Jeff
  • nathanandsusannathanandsusan Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a Galaxy S3 and have the exact same three issues. I tried all the recommended steps, including reinstalling, PRL updates etc.

The phone exhibits the same three issues.
  • @Jeff Sessions‌ and @nathanandsusan‌ Would you guys mind private messaging me your account emails so that I can send you your MSL codes and instructions on how to perform an MSL reset? Thanks.