**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Apps not working

I have the galaxy s3 and I'm having problems with certain apps that I dint hear anyone else having problems with. For example in snapchat I can't send any snaps period I can only open them even then I can't open videos. The instagram app crashes when I try to view a video. I can't see any images on Twitter and I can't see any videos on vine. I wondered aay first if it was just a comparability issue with the galaxy s3 but no one I've talked to has ever experienced the sane problems

Comments

• Pyro ManiacPyro Maniac Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Galaxy S4 user here, and I am also having trouble viewing images with the TweetCaster app.

Also other apps do not function, such as Newegg Mobile, CSR Racing (stuck loading screen), Album Art Grabber (doesn't save images), Amazon Appstore (all downloads fail), and NFS Most Wanted app wont download.
  • Sun-Jae KimSun-Jae Kim Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have issues where I can't download email attachments and other files from the web onto the phone. Whenever the app required to download stuff, the apps crashed as well. please fix this issue freedompop!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Thanks guys for the feedback regarding incompatible apps. We are still in Beta on with our phones and this feedback is very helpful. I have forwarded your comments to our development team so these issues can be addressed in a future update.
This discussion has been closed.