**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Voicemail Problem: "Connection Error: Please check your network connection and try again".

JWPJWP Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Each time I access my voicemail using a Wi-Fi connection with my HTC Evo 4G, a pop-up error message appears: "Connection Error! Please check your network connection and try again".

Then, if I touch the "OK" button in the pop-up window the phone will NOT automatically proceed to my voicemail--it just stops there. I must then go back to the home screen, touch the FreedomPop Voicemail icon in order to continue. But even after I do that extra step, the visual voice mail graphic appears immediately followed by another pop-up window with another error message: "Download Error! Please check your connection and try again (Download_VM)". Then I touch the "OK" in that error window--and only then--can I listen to my voicemail message.

Waaaaaay too many steps to check my voicemail. I am running Visual Voicemail version 4.03.17.0707 with Messaging version 13.01.24.0707.

This software needs work, at least the coding that is associated with using the phone over a Wi-Fi connection.

Comments

• ufoundandyufoundandy Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I suffered this using an off system phone, and again with a FP phone. The FP phone finally worked after uninstalling FP mess and FP VM and reinstalling 3 times (lost all messaging threads in the process). On the first 2 installs, after I got a VM, then the phone app quit also.