A $24.99 charge

Simon FuSimon Fu Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I was charged $24.99, even though I am on the free 500MB plan. In fact, I still haven't even used any data plan yet, since my device is still in shipping. Is there a way to find out what is this charge about? Is there a way to get a refund?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• @Simon Fu‌ I have looked in to the charge, and it is for a 3 month bundle package of FreedomPop Premier. This was included in your month long free trial, but since you did not downgrade yourself to the free plan the system kept you on your trial plan. Was this a mistake?
  • Simon FuSimon Fu Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Since I still haven't received the device yet, I though my trial period of 1 month has not started.

I didn't get any confirmation about the device or my account until last week. Yeah, the device just got shipped last week, a month after ordering. It is still in transit.

There was no data plan associated to my account until a week ago, and I just thought the trial period doesn't start until I have activated the device.

I have since downgraded to the free plan, since the $24.99 is a 3 month bundle, and I only "have it" for a few days, would I be getting a refund?

Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.