**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Receiving the other person's text messages on Family Plan

Samantha SteinbeckSamantha Steinbeck Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
My husband and I just activated the family plan, and we are receiving copies of each other's text messages. Has anyone else had this issue? How is it fixed? We find this unacceptable and need a solution asap. I have contacted customer service but it will most likely be awhile before they respond.

Answers

• My husband and I just activated the family plan, and we are receiving copies of each other's text messages. Has anyone else had this issue? How is it fixed? We find this unacceptable and need a solution asap. I have contacted customer service but it will most likely be awhile before they respond.

Hello,

I would suggest attempting the step below please. Please attempt to sync account data through the menu tab within the FreedomPop Messaging App.
  • james modrakjames modrak Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    We have the same issue going on. I have followed multiple steps given to me by Freedompop via twitter and as of yet nothing is working. Unistalled messager removed sim shut phone off for two minutes. Reinstall sim turn phone on, reinstall messager, sync and still getting each others text we send to family/friends.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.