I'm stuck

Steven McHughSteven McHugh Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
As I see it I have 3 choices:

1. Let the billing cycle end and lose service.

2. Downgrade to free and pay $15 for the pleasure (doesn't sound free).

3. Pay $72 for six months of service.

I don't want to lose the service, I ALMOST have this figured out. I don't want to pay $15 for a FREE phone. I don't have $72 to pay for six months of service because I'm still unsure if I want to continue.

Please don't close this and tell me to open a ticket, I only have 8 hours to make a move.

Comments

• Jeffrey BurgerJeffrey Burger Posts: 296FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    The $15 is a credit. My understanding is as long as you don't let it expire, you can get a refund should you ever cancel the account.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,274FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Steven McHugh You mentioned paying $71.94 but in the Services category is a trial ending with a bill of $26.94, you may want to downgrade that also.

Some thoughts. You can downgrade to Fully FREE and pay for the $15 deposit for credits. Not sure if you can upgrade at any time to the Semi-Annual plan or if you can only start it on Month #2, #7, #13, etc.
    It might begin at the next monthly cycle or even prorate the current remaining month. (I kinda doubt that one, though.)
    Anyone been there done that, that can report how is plays out ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.