**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone Swap existing accounts

Kyra KauschelKyra Kauschel Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I've got a new phone to swap out with my existing account. I did go to the BYOD activator but got an error message, and not able to reach any one on the phone number provided.

The other account is using an LTE SIM- I have put in the SIM and followed the directions as before, but unable to edit the APN settings. I'm fine with creating a new account for this one, but had the same trouble with the BYOD activation.

Your help is much appreciated!
Thanks!

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 1,139FreedomPop Newbie admin

Hello,

I've got a new phone to swap out with my existing account. I did go to the BYOD activator but got an error message, and not able to reach any one on the phone number provided.

The other account is using an LTE SIM- I have put in the SIM and followed the directions as before, but unable to edit the APN settings. I'm fine with creating a new account for this one, but had the same trouble with the BYOD activation.

Your help is much appreciated!
    Thanks!

Hello Kyra, to confirm, you recently got a device you need swapped with an existing account you own with us, for a 4G LTE sim?
    Is the device you are attempting to activate a CDMA locked to Sprint or is it GSM unlocked?
  • Kyra KauschelKyra Kauschel Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Alejandra,

I have 2 phones on 2 separate accounts I want to swap out. One is LTE SIM the other is not.

Both phones are CDMA locked to Sprint.

Also, I am fine with creating new accounts for both in order to complete the swaps

Thanks!
  • MaríaM_MaríaM_ Posts: 570FreedomPop Newbie admin

Hi Alejandra,

I have 2 phones on 2 separate accounts I want to swap out. One is LTE SIM the other is not.

Both phones are CDMA locked to Sprint.

Also, I am fine with creating new accounts for both in order to complete the swaps

Thanks!

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.