**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancel my order

Luu NguyenLuu Nguyen Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I just wrote a request yesterday to cancel my order and received an email this morning saying my package was shipped. Also, it mentioned I have to login to cancel my account. But when I log in, nothing is there except my order process. So I tried to call the provided number and it automatically asked for the same thing which is not available(phone number account). When I went back here to reply and talk about my situation, I couldn't find my old post, it seemed you guys deleted it. Please help me out. This website is so confusing couldn't do anything with it. Smh, my order number is 92335497 and my question reference is 180208-000293

Answers

• Byron MilsapByron Milsap Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here. about to cancel the credit card because your site is so misleading.
  • I just wrote a request yesterday to cancel my order and received an email this morning saying my package was shipped. Also, it mentioned I have to login to cancel my account. But when I log in, nothing is there except my order process. So I tried to call the provided number and it automatically asked for the same thing which is not available(phone number account). When I went back here to reply and talk about my situation, I couldn't find my old post, it seemed you guys deleted it. Please help me out. This website is so confusing couldn't do anything with it. Smh, my order number is 92335497 and my question reference is 180208-000293

Same here. about to cancel the credit card because your site is so misleading.

Hello,

I will be sending you both a private message privately to further assist you!
This discussion has been closed.