What can I do with my device in 2015

Aaron  Smith Photon F3Aaron Smith Photon F3 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
So I bought a Photon Platinum last month and I've been using it since and I am enjoying the service; so I bought a HTC EVO 4G as well that is a freedompop variant of the phone. I am going to receive the phone today and will most likely be using the unlimited plan for $20 a month which will require me to make a new account in order to use that device as well.

My first question is will I be able to activate the phone using the same debit card. Second is what can I do with my Photon and HTC EVO 4G once Sprint shuts down the Wimax towers? Can I trade my devices in for LTE variants of these devices?

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @BasedSoul‌ Hey, we will make sure our users see an easy transition when WiMax is phased out, we will have more details when we get closer to that date. Your HTC Evo will still get 3G coverage after WiMax shutdown.

Yes, you can use the same card on multiple accounts, you would just need to set it up with different emails for each device.
  • Aaron  Smith Photon F3Aaron Smith Photon F3 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    So if I want a 4G LTE device will there be anyway for me to upgrade to that by trading in my current phone? I only got the WiMax varient of the phone because LTE is currently not provided in my city and only WiMax is.
  • @Aaron Smith‌ Again, we do not have any details available now for our plans after WiMax is phased out, but we will make sure that you are well taken care of. Thank you for your patience and support!