**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I've been trying to port out for the past 24 hours with no luck.

SharonPerpSharonPerp Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I wonder what magic is necessary to get ported out of FreedomPop. It's been about 24 hours and still no luck. New service says my numbers are right, but activation is still pending. Anyone know how to speed this up?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SharonPerpSharonPerp Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    I left an answer to this over 24 hours ago and I guess it never got approved. So, I'll try again.

I DID follow all those steps. I DID see a PIN number and ACCOUNT number. I gave them to the new carrier and it seemed to work for them. Continues to say PENDING after 3 days now.
  • I left an answer to this over 24 hours ago and I guess it never got approved. So, I'll try again.

I DID follow all those steps. I DID see a PIN number and ACCOUNT number. I gave them to the new carrier and it seemed to work for them. Continues to say PENDING after 3 days now.

I will be sending you a private message to further assist you!
This discussion has been closed.