**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

number swap request

Oscar FerrandezOscar Ferrandez FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
Hello,
I have two freedompop accounts and would like to swap the iPhone 5 (801) 946-6826 with my recently purchased LTE SIM number (781) 462-1544.

Just want to swap numbers, not the devices. I would like to be able to have the (801) 946-6826 on the LTE SIM.
Please help with this at soonest convenience.
Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• Karina Karina Posts: 3,870 admin
    edited February 12 #2 Accepted Answer

Hello,
    I have two freedompop accounts and would like to swap the iPhone 5 (801) 946-6826 with my recently purchased LTE SIM number (781) 462-1544.

Just want to swap numbers, not the devices. I would like to be able to have the (801) 946-6826 on the LTE SIM.
    Please help with this at soonest convenience.
    Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I have gone ahead and swapped the numbers on my end! If you have any issues, please attempt to sync account data through the menu tab within the FreedomPop Messaging App.