**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

What's the difference?

cllewiscllewis FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
I'm in the middle of my trial month on the semi-annual service. I'm curious, what is the difference between the $26.94 FreedomPop Phone Premier Semi-Annual and the $20.94 FreedomPop Phone Premier Semi-Annual? The feature sets for each look to be identical. What am I getting for the extra $6?

Answers

• Jeffrey BurgerJeffrey Burger FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    You asked about Premiere vs. Premiere, did you mean Premium Plus vs. Premier? Or did you mean Premiere vs. Premier & VIP Support.

I can only see monthly services, but I assume feature sets are the same. Premium plus includes only 3 services: voice mail, MMS/group messaging, and data rollover. Premier includes 10 services.

Premiere and Premier & VIP support appear to be the same, but both are $10.99 per month with monthly plans.
  • cllewiscllewis FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Some screenshots may help. Here's what I see on the services page:

Here's what's currently active on my account:

And here's the $20.94 version. They look to be the same feature set to me (note that the sponsor ads free messaging ran off the bottom here, but it's there.)

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 455 admin
    cllewis said:

I'm in the middle of my trial month on the semi-annual service. I'm curious, what is the difference between the $26.94 FreedomPop Phone Premier Semi-Annual and the $20.94 FreedomPop Phone Premier Semi-Annual? The feature sets for each look to be identical. What am I getting for the extra $6?

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.