Downgrade Plan

Milien ShaneMilien Shane Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I currently have the unlimited talk and text plan and i wanna downgrade to the free phone service plan but i cant seem to find that option on the plans page. anyone know how to go about doing this

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,352FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fellow named Anthony made a video to show how to downgrade. He downgrades the premier plan and a service, I think.
    This should clue you in to where to look to down grade your phone.

From Anthony:
    For anyone curious about cancelling the Premier plan and removing the auto top off feature, I made a quick video with pictures. I would suggest watching it on a laptop or larger screen. I used arrows and circles to help you identify where you need to be. Follow all 9 steps starting from the my account tab and you should be fine. I already own a Photon from the last freebie and just ordered this. So far no issues.

Update: Added Closed Captioning(CC) for people on small screens. Now you can turn it on and it will read off what you need to do. Hope that helps. I have been wanting to give back to the community that has done so much for me. Enjoy
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Thanks for posting this, @Rich Sias ( LastDay: 16th )‌ ! This will definitely be helpful to people looking to downgrade.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @James Britton‌ Hey James you can follow the video above to how to downgrade your plan yourself.
    @zhaowei yu‌ Follow the video posted above to how to downgrade your plan yourself.
    @Brian OShea‌ Follow the video posted above to how to downgrade your plan yourself at anytime!
  • htc3dsprintevohtc3dsprintevo Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I tried following this video but under "My Services" my unlimited talk and text plan doesn't show up and was wondering if there was something special I had to do for that? My data is still the standard free plan but I wanted to downgrade my talk and text plan as well. Thanks in advance if theres a way to do that! Its the unlimited talk and text for $5 you can get from the My FreedomPop app on a phone.
  • @htc3dsprintevo‌ Would you mind sending me the email address associated to your account so that I can look in to this for you? Thanks!
  • CrissyCrissy Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, could you please downgrade me to the free plan as well? The instructions to do this myself aren't panning out. Thanks!
  • @Crissy‌ Would you mind sending me the email address associated to your account so that I can downgrade your account for you? Thanks!
  • 64user64user Posts: 138FreedomPop Newbie
    @K_Ber‌
    I have the same issue, and have sent you the email address for the account. Thanks.
  • RadhaRavi Kiran TirupatiRadhaRavi Kiran Tirupati Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I have deactivated my account on 28th July, and ported my number out to Sprint.
    The same day I was charged $ 10.99, and another $10.99 on 8th August. My settings for Auto top-up option is kept "No". Customer service is putting me waiting for hours ... and no response to email too.
  • @RadhaRavi Kiran Tirupati‌ I'm sorry to hear that! Would you mind PMing me with your account email so that I can look in to this for you? Thanks!
  • Shawn MoseleyShawn Moseley Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    How to I downgrade my account to the free account? The links as shown in the video aren't there.