How do I get rid of zombie messages?

Simeon WaltonSimeon Walton Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
Freedom pop Voicemail continually tries to download one message. I get the spinning circle endlessly. I assume this is draining my battery. Is there any way to get rid of this zombie message?

Answers

• pikenpiken Posts: 124FreedomPop Newbie
    There is no way to delete zombie voicemails.

It's a known bug for a few months now.

I wish there was at least a way to call in and check your voicemail
    manually so one could uninstall this broken voicemail app and just
    check manually like what you used to do to check voicemails in the old days.

• teal4 twoteal4 two Posts: 33FreedomPop Newbie
    I just got it with new month of April - had worked fine through march. Four messages just spin, 0 minutes long. But one is actually transcribed and i can occasionally read it. So we just wait until it is fixed? I am paying for several options but if i complain the usual procedure is to tell me to delete app and lose anything stored, then they will fix online and bill me for another month or two of service.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

teal4 two said:

I just got it with new month of April - had worked fine through march. Four messages just spin, 0 minutes long. But one is actually transcribed and i can occasionally read it. So we just wait until it is fixed? I am paying for several options but if i complain the usual procedure is to tell me to delete app and lose anything stored, then they will fix online and bill me for another month or two of service.

Hi! Can you provide me with the email for the device giving you this issue?
    Also, can you please confirm that you have the latest Visual Voicemail app installed?
    version 21.03.189.0315
    Update voicemail does not update
    [email protected]
  • mmortal03mmortal03 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie

teal4 two said:

Also, can you please confirm that you have the latest Visual Voicemail app installed?
    Hi AlejandraG, I'm having the same issue. Can I send you my information in a private message?
  • mmortal03mmortal03 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie

teal4 two said:

Hi AlejandraG, I'm having the same issue. Can I send you my information in a private message?
    How do you send a PM? I couldn't figure that out. But still waiting for a response.
    Where are these messages stored? Can i back them up and reinstall app? Will rolling back updates also delete messages?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,255 admin
    teal4 two said:

How do you send a PM? I couldn't figure that out. But still waiting for a response.
    Where are these messages stored? Can i back them up and reinstall app? Will rolling back updates also delete messages?

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.