**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Refund Credit and Release Phone

A PatelA Patel Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I would like to have my $30 credit returned to me and have my iPhone released from freedompop so that I ca use my factory unlocked iPhone on another Sprint MVNO (specifically Boost). Please let me know how I can do this.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    edited February 2018 #2
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A PatelA Patel Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    All of those requirements are met in my case, can I please have my phone released and credit returned? I will cancel the account, how long will it take for my phone to get released after I cancel the account?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A PatelA Patel Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    edited February 2018 #5
    It is a factory unlocked iPhone 6S that said when I bought it CDMA/GSM i believe it is CDMA with a sim card slot as well (compatible with all carriers).
    Post edited by A Patel on
  • A Patel said:

It is a factory unlocked iPhone 6S that said when I bought it CDMA/GSM i believe it is CDMA with a sim card slot as well (compatible with all carriers).

I will be sending you a PM!
This discussion has been closed.