New Phone

don hathawaydon hathaway Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
my htc evo 4g wont power up.
im getting another. can I use the same account and phone number?

Comments

• Watkin DaviesWatkin Davies Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @TAYLor‌ My gs4 order says I should receive a tracking number within one day. Its now been over two days AND I paid for the expediated shipping which cost more money. I support freedompop, but you can't jerk people around when you say you will do something...
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @don hathaway‌ Hey Don, for every different phone a new account will be needed. However, you can transfer the same phone number as long as the accounts are registered under the same email.
  • @don hathaway‌ You can use the same email and phone number. But to get the new phone activated you'll have to set up a new account and phone number. After it is successfully activated, we can transfer the information for you.

@Watkin Davies‌ I looked in to your account and saw that your device was listed; however, the tracking number was not available. Have you received your device yet? We apologize for this inconvenience.
    I haven't received anything. I also still haven't received a FedEx tracking number. My account page says its been 5 days since I should have received FedEx number. I ordered my GS4 on July 4th. Independence Day. That must be worth something for a company called freedompop. I also paid "extra" for expedited delivery. Not too sure about that decision at this point?
  • @Watkin Davies‌ We will certainly refund the expedited shipping cost for you. Unfortunately, when you ordered your S4 the devices were on a slight backorder due to high demand. This is why it has taken so long to get to you. We sincerely apologize for this, we realize all this waiting must be very frustrating. I have inquired in to the shipping status about your order. I will update you when they get back to me. Thank you very much for your patience.
    @K_Ber‌ Thanks. I appreciate the response. Please let me know...
  • @Watkin Davies‌ I can see that you spoke to a CS representative yesterday and they informed you that your device has shipped. Do you still have any more questions for me? Thanks!
    @k_ber if an item ships I should receive an email correct? What if my account says it shipped but I never received an email? Where is my phone?
  • @Watkin Davies‌ I apologize if you did not receive a shipping confirmation email. This could have to do with the bug that lost your tracking number. Normally our phones will arrive to you in about 5-9 days after they ship out. Please let me know if you haven't received your phone by the 9th of this month. Thank you!