**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Bing Rewards

JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
Bing (from Microsoft) is offering the Bing Rewards program, where you can earn credits simply by searching on bing.com! Currently, you earn one credit for every two Bing searches, up to a maximum of 15 credits per day. You can later use these credits and exchange them for digital coupons, Skype credit or even gift cards from merchants like IHOP, Amazon or Starbucks. You can even redeem your credits for entries to win prizes like an Xbox One! The program is FREE and is open to US residents.

Enroll in Bing Rewards by visiting this page.

Full terms and conditions of the Bing Rewards program can be found here
Tagged:

Comments

• hankjrodhankjrod Posts: 368FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advertisement lol. I already use it ... gives me free burger king once ever 3 months.
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really use Bing Rewards because Bing sucks compared to Google.
  • JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Ali Bing isn't that bad. And hey, free stuff.
    @JAY SANCHEZ‌ Bing rewards is cool the way it is right now, but if they rewarded you more for searches then I would use them. Right now it takes me a month to get $5 from them...
    I honestly think google provides better search results tho.
  • JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Ali I use it for the Skype credits and so far it's paid for a yearly subscription and a Skype number.
    @JAY SANCHEZ‌ Well Microsoft owns Skype now, so its easier to get Microsoft stuff with this. I wish it was easier to get actual cash...
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Lol Am a binger! I am saving my points for an Xbox one and drop my points on it each time I have enough points!
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Good, we can do a lot freedompop issue with bing search.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • DejayDejay Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    Yes, I use bing everyday and it useful and has gotten better. If you use a phone and a PC you can earn about at least 500 points per day or more. They usually notify users that they have more points to earn. You just have to watch out for the deals and alerts. Also they bring in new rewards monthly now.