**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No internet connection with still 100 MB to use.

bratidianabratidiana Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Hi @Brian McPherson @Taylor, last month mi Mifi stopped working when I still had 100 MB (20%) of data to use. It would have good signal, I would connect with my phone/computer to my Mifi through wifi, but internet wouldn't work.

Today, my new month started and it started working again. I'm happy for that but, does this mean that I don't really have 500 MB/month but really 400 MB/month?

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @bratidiana‌ Hey, when you disable the Automatic Top-Up feature your account will be suspended when you reach the top-up threshold. However, if you exceed your free data allotment in a single session, your account may switch to pay-as-you-go mode. Note that data usage reporting may be delayed by up to three hours.
    Our system suspends activity if you are within 100MB of your monthly data allotment and your account has a credit balance of less than $2.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014 #3
    I was thinking that it suspend at 200mb, you would not get to use it until your next billing cycle.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Brian McPherson‌ It is 100MBs, he can use it when automatic top up gets turned on.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Thinks at @Ali, it 100mb. But I do not think he want to pay for more.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
    @Brian McPherson‌ Maybe he can get some more Freedom Friends and get 100MBs that way for free to un suspend his account.
  • hankjrodhankjrod Posts: 368FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭

Hi @Brian McPherson @Taylor, last month mi Mifi stopped working when I still had 100 MB (20%) of data to use. It would have good signal, I would connect with my phone/computer to my Mifi through wifi, but internet wouldn't work.

Today, my new month started and it started working again. I'm happy for that but, does this mean that I don't really have 500 MB/month but really 400 MB/month?

Yep get 10 "friends" to get another 500mb. Many on this forum will add you to their list if you ask.
    And a lot of times if you ask the twitter people if they can give you some data for the heck of it you can get a whole GB ;)