**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account stuck on processing order status after swapping number

steveqsteveq FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
Hello,

Recently my FreedomPop Galaxy s6 broke so I bought a new iPhone 6s, activated it on FreedomPop, and had a representative swap the numbers. Unfortunately now my phone doesn't get any cellular data at all and when I check my FreedomPop account webpage it displays an order status page waiting for processing and shipping.

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    steveq said:

Hello,

Recently my FreedomPop Galaxy s6 broke so I bought a new iPhone 6s, activated it on FreedomPop, and had a representative swap the numbers. Unfortunately now my phone doesn't get any cellular data at all and when I check my FreedomPop account webpage it displays an order status page waiting for processing and shipping.

Hello Steve! Thank you for contacting FreedomPop. We're sorry to hear about the issues with your account, can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your phone number and can you confirm if your iphone account is associated to the email used on this forum ?