**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Overdrive Pro quit working

Hi
My Overdrive Pro is not working. I have had it since March and it has been working fine. I live in a rural area, but I receive a 100% 3G signal most of the time with an antenna amplifier. I am using this on a desk top with a USB connection.
- When I log in to the home page the “connect - not connected” box is blank and the connect tab
don’t work.
- The Wan tab set up page blinks on and off, nothing can be checked.
- When the Overdrive Pro is on and I go to a web site on dial-up, the Overdrive Pro home page
opens instead of the web site. I have to shut the Overdrive Pro off.
- I have reset it, removed the battery, re-installed it, nothing seems to work.
Gary

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Gary Young‌ - What is the zip code you are trying to connect at?
  • Gary YoungGary Young FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    My zip code is 67055
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭
    I see you only have 3g @Gary Young‌ , I am thinking the tather driver has stop working that allows the Overdrive to connect by USB. Do you have WiFi on any your computers? Use WiFi to make the connection.

If you do not have it, You still can get a WiFi card install on a computer and you also can use a USB WiFi too. You can also try disable drive in device manger and reable it in your computer to see if it is working. You find the device manger in your control panuel of your computer.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    My Overdrive Pro is not working. I have had it since March and it has been working fine. I live in a rural area, but I receive a 100% 3G signal most of the time with an antenna amplifier. I am using this on a desk top with a USB connection.
    - When I log in to the home page the “connect - not connected” box is blank and the connect tab
    don’t work.
    - The Wan tab set up page blinks on and off, nothing can be checked.
    - When the Overdrive Pro is on and I go to a web site on dial-up, the Overdrive Pro home page
    opens instead of the web site. I have to shut the Overdrive Pro off.
    - I have reset it, removed the battery, re-installed it, nothing seems to work.
    Gary

There no dial-up with the Overdrive Pro, if you getting dial-up promp, you have it set up for dial-up service on computer. You have to go into internet optioms and change it.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gary Young
    I guess its time to send a shout out to the admins....or maybe give Customer service a call> here are there names..

@Britknee_‌ @KathyFP‌ @JasmineS‌ @Jorge M @FreedomPop‌ @K_Ber‌ @Taylor‌
    @Darla_A‌ @Vanessa‌ @EdwinFreedomPop‌ @GeorgeD‌ @lolabee

or customer service call the 1 (888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PDT

I went ahead and threw the @sign in there for you to reach an admin

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop