**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

migrating to the new "3-in-1 LTE SIM"

Gregory CaseGregory Case Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I am migrating to the new "3-in-1 LTE SIM" as instructed by FreedomPop for my Moto E 2nd Gen LTE, White that was bought from FreedomPop I get "access point names are not available for this user" message. Also the phone does not recognize the SIM. The original Global SIM still works correctly, Please help.

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gregory CaseGregory Case Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Please re-read my original message. ..........I get "access point names are not available for this user" message.......

So I am unable to follow the steps you are suggesting.

Also As a reminder the Moto E 2nd Gen LTE, was bought from FreedomPop and is (primarily) a CDMA phone. Can this phone work with this the new 3-in-1 LTE SIM. Using and following all of the instructions does not allow the phone to work.
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    No. The LTE sim is gsm only. It also lacks the bands used by AT&T. Several of us on the dslreports forms and a couple if other s tried to get them to work. You could turn on the gsm side only to work with Fpop's global sim.
    Do you understand that **** initiated the entire group of transactions? The Moto E 2nd Gen LTE, was bought from FreedomPop less than a year ago. Last week, I received a email to "migrate" to the new "3-in-1 LTE SIM" for that phone, that I also bought and paid for. How will **** correct these errors? How will I be reimbursed? In the meantime I have no service. Please escalate this to your superiors.
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Back off! I'm a customer like you. Take your attitude to someone else. I was trying to help. We're done!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Do you understand that FreedomPOP suggested I buy the new SIM for the phone I bought from Freedompop. How did that happen? How will Freedompop help?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.