Link WiFi camera to Freedompop Netgear Air Card

Mark SoderquistMark Soderquist Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I am trying to couple a Dericam PTZ camera to the hot spot... I have tried the WPS link and can not get any coupling. The hot spot does connect to my Android device fine but not the camera. Can anyone help? Been on hold with Freedompop for over 30 minutes and still not answer...

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mark Soderquist, do you have this manual ? https://fccid.io/2AAEU-S1/User-Manual/Users-Manual-3140363
    Find the section 5.4.2 Network - 3)Wireless. I think you need to connect it to a LAN (Cat-5 ) cable first and then see this wireless page for setup. Enable the wireless and browse the WiFi found. Setup login for the one you want. [FreedomPop hot spot login ID and password). It says in the NOTE: that it will login automatically when disconnected from the Cat-5 cable. The "how to start the setup" was very elusive in this manual, I think this is the key for you.

Then use the app installed on phone to access the Hot spot to find the camera as described in a couple of locations in the manual.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs