**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Change of shipping address

jerseyjersey Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I like to change the shipping address of order#94884080 to the billing address of 929 e virginia way Barstow.ca 92311 thank you

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • csod64csod64 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am frustrated beyond belief! For the past THREE WEEKS I have been been dealing with the most incompetent customer service agents in my life. I still have not received my WiFi hotspot. First, according to orders, I had ordered three hotspots. I called customer service and complained. I was told that all I had to do was refuse two of the devices. I said ok. Problem solved. Uh, no. The packages did not. come. I called back and explained the problem. I was told that my shipping address was incorrect. I fixed it. Once again problem solved. And once again problem fail. Then four days ago I called back. I was forceful when I explained that my device still had not arrived and I was very angry. I had give my address over and over again before the agent got it. She said that FEDEX had to be contacted because they could not find me. I was asked for my tracking number. I did not have one so they could not help. Well, move forward to yesterday. I checked on my order status. Finally my device was on its way--or so I thought. According to FEDEX Freedompop did n
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.