**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Dormant account - Reactivating

Sorin NicuSorin Nicu Posts: 26FreedomPop Newbie
I have an LTE SIM card that I want to use again - I didn't use it and became "dormant". On my account web page I set it "active" again, got a new phone number, but the phone would not acquire network with the APN fp.com.attz.

The phone number associated is (757) 600-0778

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018 #2
    @Sorin Nicu
    Did that SIM work previously with it before dormancy ? If not used with that SIM before, then I would suspect the phone's settings / setup /etc. needs adjusting.
    Is it an unlocked GSM phone ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Sorin NicuSorin Nicu Posts: 26FreedomPop Newbie
    It started working eventually. Thanks!
  • s_ramji79s_ramji79 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue. My account was Dormant and activated it today.. But it is not picking up signal.(showing NO Service)
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin
    s_ramji79 said:

I have the same issue. My account was Dormant and activated it today.. But it is not picking up signal.(showing NO Service)

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.